Turn your toast into a delightful treat with this yummy stuffed chocolate and berry toast recipe by Ntwenhle Gcabashe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 slices banana bread
- ½ cup chocolate spread
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Icing sugar, for dusting
- Pomegranate seeds, for serving
- Mixed berries coulis, for serving
- Fresh mint leaves, for serving
- Greek yoghurt, for serving
- Mix chocolate spread and peanut butter. Spread on bread. Arrange marshmallows and berries on two slices of bread. Top them with remaining bread.
- Preheat griddle pan and fry sandwiches for 3–5 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Dust with icing. Serve with pomegranate seeds, coulis, leaves and yoghurt.
SEE ALSO: Rich chocolate pudding