Enjoy a yummy grape and chocolate tart without any baking involved using this fab recipe by Ntwenhle Gcabashe
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups Oreo biscuits, crushed
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup (125ml) melted butter
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 cup white chocolate, chopped and melted
- 2 cups cream cheese
- ½ cup castor sugar
- ½ cup (125ml) fresh cream
- Coconut chips, for serving
- Strawberries, for serving
- Mint leaves, for serving
- Maple syrup, for drizzling
- Mix crushed biscuits, salt and butter. Pour mixture into a tart tray. Press firmly with fingers and refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth. Add chocolate, sugar and fresh cream. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour over biscuit mixture, and arrange grapes on top. Refrigerate until set.
- Sprinkle coconut chips, and serve with strawberries and mint leaves.
- Drizzle with maple syrup.