Make a delectable dessert in just two easy steps with this chocolate mousse pot by Ntwenhle Gcabashe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup marshmallows, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) cream
- 4 tablespoons (60ml) Amarula cream liqueur
- 2 cups Oreo biscuits, crushed
- Oreo biscuits, for serving
- Fresh berries, for serving
- Mint leaves, for serving
- Pomegranate, for serving
- In a saucepan, heat chocolate, marshmallows, cream and Amarula cream on low heat until melted. Set aside to cool down. Add Oreo biscuits and mix well.
- Spoon into a dessert bowl. Serve with biscuits, berries, mint leaves and pomegranate.