The warm season is a good time to indulge in a thirst quenching cocktail. Here is quick and easy peach cocktail recipe that will only take you 5 minutes to make.
Food editor Ntwenhle Gcabashe
Prep time: 5 minutes Serves: 2–3
- 4 cups peaches, chopped and frozen
- 4 tablespoons castor sugar
- ½ cup (125ml) lemon juice
- ½ cup (125ml) vodka
- 4 cups (4L) lemonade
- Peach slices, for serving
- Mint leaves, for serving
SEE ALSO: 8 Delicious and easy winter cocktails
- In a blender combine peaches, sugar, lemon juice, vodka, lemonade and ice cubes. Process until the smooth.
- Serve with peach slices and mint leaves.