It’s time for happy hour! After working through a long week, we’re ready for a cocktail. Here’s a recipe to help you make the best Rémy Martin cocktail!
By Amanda Mtuli
Those pink drinks with fruity toppings are not only for the summer season. Beat the winter chill with the velvety rich Stonehenge cocktail. Make your own at home, try the recipe below:
SEE ALSO: WATCH: Watermelon and thyme punch recipe
Rémy Martin XO
Salted Cinnamon Milk Cordial
- Fill a shaker with ice, and combine all the ingredients
- Shake the drink vigorously until the shaker is freezing to the touch
- Remove the ice, and shake again – known as reverse dry shaking – to get a nice froth
- Pour and serve in a beautiful tumbler over ice
Fun facts about cognac for the ladies:
- Baptiste Loiseau, Rémy Martin cellar master urges you to throw the rules out the window when it comes to tasting cognac.
- Africa Tyulu, marketing manager at Rémy Cointreau South Africa says the best way to drink cognac is to put some ice into it. Do what you want with it. It is your spirit. Make cocktails with it.
CHEERS TO THE WEEKEND!