Phumeza Mdabe, lead actress for e.tv’s Heist, may be a girl on the move. But, home is where her heart is.
By: Boitumelo Mmakou
1. I love to cook, so I try new meals as often as possible. This way, I get a chance to use the dish set my mother gave me. My grandmother passed it on to her.
2. The one thing I love in my home is the couch in the lounge area. That is where we relax as a family.
3. The flowers I keep in the cute vase in the dining room represent my house. Like flowers, my home is filled with colour, freshness, and is constantly renewed.
4. Although I don’t spend as much time as I should in my bedroom, I like the idea of knowing that whenever I want some me time, I can just grab a book from my side table and read.
6. My best form of relaxation is taking a long bath with my favourite scented candles. They create a chilled mood.
- 18 Piece Black Lines Dinner Set, 95, Boardmans
- Kariba couch, R12 995, Coricraft
- Ribbed bud vase, 99, Mr Price Home
- Stockholm nested side tables, R1 500, Mr Price Home
- Scented candle, R150, Mr Price Home