Prep time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 8 slices ALBANY Ultima Multigrain Brown Bread
- soft butter, for spreading
- handful dill, chopped
- 250g chunky cottage cheese
- 50g smoked salmon ribbons
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) capers
- baby herbs, to sprinkle
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil over medium heat, then gently lower the eggs into the water. Simmer for 10 minutes until hard boiled.
- Place the eggs in ice water for 5 minutes. Tap them all over on a kitchen countertop and peel. Cut each into four quarters.
- Sandwich two slices ALBANY Ultima Multigrain Brown Bread together with a layer of butter. Cut each sandwich into four squares.
- Combine the dill and cottage cheese and spoon dollops onto each square. Top with a scrunched salmon ribbons, egg quarters, capers and baby herbs.