Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 chilli, finely chopped (optional)
- 15ml ground curry powder
- 410g tin chopped tomatoes
- 250ml beef stock
- 500g Garlic Polony, cut into 2cm cubes
- 150g green beans, cut into 2cm lengths
- handful coriander, chopped
- 1 loaf of ALBANY Superior White Unsliced bread
- 1. Heat the oil on high and sauté the onions and chilli for 5 minutes. Stir in the curry powder and then the tomatoes.
- 2. Add the stock, Garlic Polony and green beans and simmer for 5 minutes. Season to taste.Mix in the coriander.
- 3. Lay the loaf of ALBANY Superior White Unsliced bread flat and slice the top off horizontally. Hollow the loaf out, leaving a 2cm layer. Fill the breads with the curry and serve