Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 6 baguettes, cut open
- soft butter, for spreading
- 375ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 80ml mayonnaise
- 125ml sweet chilli sauce
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 6 ENTERPRISE Cheese Grillers
FOR THE JALAPENO SALSA
- 80ml pickled jalapeno chillies, chopped
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- handful of coriander, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- baby leaves, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Spread the baguettes with butter and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for about 5 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise and half of the sweet chilli sauce.
- Mix the remaining half of the sweet chilli sauce through the ENTERPRISE Cheese Grillers and cook over medium heat until warmed through. Top each
baguette with a cheese griller and dollops of the sweet chilli mayo.
- For the salsa, combine all the ingredients. Sprinkle over the hotdogs with baby leaves.