All Jungle Muesli fans will be delighted to know that three brand new flavours have been introduced: Mixed Berries, Nuts & Seeds and Cinnamon Granola. We’ve put together a delicious recipe using the Jungle Muesli Tropical which is our absolute favourite. It’s a quick, nutritious and easy to make treat. Indulge your senses!
Cooking time: Easy 10 minutes plus overnight chilling Serves: 2
- 2 apples
- 250ml (1 cup) Jungle Muesli Tropical
- 125ml (1/2 cup) coconut milk
- 125ml (1/2 cup) low fat natural yoghurt
- 2.5ml (1/2 teaspoon) ground cinnamon
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Greek yoghurt, to serve
- ½ cup seasonable berries
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) almond flakes, toasted
How to do it
- Grate one of the apples with the skin on.
- Place the grated apple, Jungle Muesli Tropical, coconut milk, natural yoghurt and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Stir to combine, cover with cling film and chill overnight.
- Divide the Bircher muesli between two bowls.
- Slice half the remaining apple into thin slices. Top the muesli with apple slices, seasonable berries and almond flakes.