You can now make cheesy garlic bread in the comfort of your own home in just 15 minutes! By Ntwenhle Gcabashe
Cheesy garlic bread
- 2 baguette breads, sliced
- 1 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried chilies
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Basil pesto to serve
SEE ALSO: Cinnamon bread
- Cut bread half in lengthways.
- In a bowl, mix butter, garlic, coriander and chillies. Spread on bread.
- Place mozzarella slices and parmesan into slit. Fold with foil. Place onto braai.
- Cook for 8–10 minutes. Serve immediately.