Peanut butter has many health benefits you can tap into. Here are a few to get you started!
Know all the nutritional facts about your favourite spread.
- Good for Weight Loss– Eating peanuts and peanut butter helps control hunger without leading to weight gain.
- Full of Healthy Fat– The fat in peanut butter is heart-healthy monounsaturated fat, the good fat your body needs.
- High in Valuable Nutrition– Peanut butter has potassium as well as protein which lower the risk of high blood pressure, stroke and heart disease.
- High in Fibre– It also contains fibre for your bowel health, healthy fats, magnesium to fortify your bones and muscles, Vitamin E and antioxidants.
SEE ALSO: Quick and easy cinnamon rolls
- Energy Booster– Peanut butter contains good amounts of healthy fats and protein which means it contains plenty of calories that will give energy.
- Better blood circulation– it is a great source of iron, magnesium, and potassium making it helpful for maintaining the proper blood flow in the body.