Today, we’re crushing on some of our local celebs who stand out from the crowd when it comes to style. By Ayanda Ngcobo Pics: Instagram
1. Rapper Dash can pull off just about any style. Whether suiting up for a red carpet appearance or keeping it casual in jeans and a T-shirt, the fit of his clothing is always spot on.
2. DJ Tira doesn’t miss a beat with his style game. We love how he isn’t afraid to play with colour or print.
4. Rapper Riky Rick isn’t called King Kotini for nothing; there is never a dull moment when it comes to his outfit choices. He is expressive, unapologetic and brave – all the things that fashion should be.
“There’s are few things more beautiful than starting a new journey. Brace yourself for new levels of success but prepare yourself for new challenges that will come your way. The main thing is too keep your eye on the prize. DO NOT get distracted. DO NOT drift from the people that keep you motivated. Ask for help when you need it and give help whenever you can… BE STRONG. ENJOY THE JOURNEY. STAY SHINING.” ?: @yeahlenzo —————————————————— #cottoneatersworldwide #Motivation #hardwork #FamilyValues #CottonEatersNeverDie #allwhitegardens #vetements #StayShining
5. Since he first appeared onto the scene, TV presenter Siya Ngwekazi has pretty much mastered the art of individualistic style. Whether it’s mixing his traditional attire with modern pieces or pairing vibrant retro items with vintage classics, his knack for thinking out of the box is genius.
6. Actor and presenter Thapelo Mokoena has a daddy-cool swag about him that we can’t get enough of. No one pulls off laid-back jeans, hiking boots and poor boy cap or fedora better than him.
7. You’d have to look really hard to find an image of Mafikizolo’s Theo Kgosinkwe dressed shabbily. He pays attention to detail, accessorises with traditional pieces like a pro and always adds a splash of colour to his look.