T-bone steaks contain a portion of both the tenderloin and short loin separated by the t-shaped bone.
T-BONE ROAST WITH RED GRAPE SAUCE
- 6-8 T-bone steaks
- 1 cup (250ml) oil
- 4 tablespoons chilli flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups (750ml) red grape juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 180?C.
- In a bowl, mix the oil, chilli, garlic, juice, sugar and seasonings.
- Smear over the meat, and roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Let it rest for 5-10 minutes and serve with red grape juice.