Up your potato salad game with this yummy roasted potato salad dish by Ntwenhle Gcabashe
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 1kg potatoes, halved
- 2 sweet potatoes, sliced
- 1kg asparagus
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- ½ cup (125ml) oil
- Feta cheese, for serving
- Fresh mint leaves, for serving
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons English mustard
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC.
- Mix potatoes, asparagus, onions, garlic, paprika and oil in a bowl. Tip onto oven tray. Bake for 40–45 minutes or until cooked through.
- For dressing, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over potato mixture. Serve with feta cheese and mint leaves.
SEE ALSO: Oven roasted spatchcock chicken