GREAT FOR VEGETARIANS
ROAST VEGETABLES AND SPAGHETTI
- 800g spaghetti, cooked according to packet instructions
- 2 large red onions, cut into chunks
- 2 butternuts, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 cups baby marrow, cut into chucks
- 2 cups carrots, cut into chunks
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup (125ml) oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup (125ml) balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup (125ml) honey
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place all the vegetables onto a baking tray. Drizzle with oil, vinegar and honey and season well.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.
- Gently mix the pasta and vegetables together. Serve immediately.