Beat the heat and keep cool with this delicious cold treat.
By: Ntwenhle Gcabashe
Photography: by Dylan Swart
Prep time: 15 minutes
Makes: 12 slices
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup Maltesers chocolate, crushed
- Chocolate sauce
- Mixed berries, for serving
- In a bowl, mix coconut, oil, honey and chocolate.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper. Spoon and press coconut mixture into tray. Cut into squares and freeze.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce and serve with mixed berries.