Gluten & Sugar Free Brownies
- 200 g raw cocoa paste (solid)
- 375 g ground almonds
- 6 whole free-range eggs
- 250 g xylitol
- 300 g cocoa butter
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 160 C
- Grind together the cocoa paste, ground almonds, coconut, cocoa powder & baking powder.
- Whisk together the eggs and xylitol until light and fluffy and the xylitol is dissolved.
- Melt the cocoa butter.
- In a large bowl, fold together the ground cocoa mixture & the egg mixture until combined.
- Fold the warm cocoa butter into the mixture until all combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased baking dish and bake for 30-40min until set.
- Leave to cool a pond then slice into squares.