Creamy Pumpkin Pasta
- 2 cups pumpkin, cubed
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
- 1 cup (250ml) vegetable stock
- 2 cups chicken thighs, grilled and chopped
- 1 cup cream
- 3 cups pasta, cooked
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Pepper to taste
- Fresh sage leaves to serve
- In a saucepan, heat oil, and fry onions and garlic until soft.
- Add pumpkin, herbs and stock. Cover with lid and cook until soft.
- Add chicken, cream, pasta and cheese. Mix well and season.
- Add sage leaves and serve.