Get your grown-up party started with this delicious zesty orange & gin cheesecake recipe. By Ntwenhle Gcabashe Picture Dylan Swart
Zesty Orange & Gin Cheesecake
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup cream crackers, crushed
- 1 cup coconut biscuits, crushed
- ½ cup (125ml) butter, melted
- 2 cups smooth cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) extra dry gin
- Raspberries, for serving
- Mint leaves, for serving
SEE ALSO: Fermented gin fruit cocktail
- Mix cream crackers, coconut biscuits and butter in a bowl. Spoon mixture into 6 mini jars.
- Mix cream cheese, orange juice, zest, condensed milk and gin until smooth. Spoon over mini jars and refrigerate until set.
- Top with raspberries and mint leaves. Serve immediately.