In the space of almost 30 years, NUXE, a pioneering French brand in natural cosmetology founded by Aliza Jabès, has established itself as a benchmark in a sector that it has largely helped to invent: pharma-cosmetics.
NUXE has managed to combine pleasure of use with the reassurance of a pharmaceutical network in exceptional products incorporating sensory appeal, the strength of nature and the efficacy of science (45 patents – FR). NUXE has constructed a range of universal products, several of which have now achieved iconic status – Huile Prodigieuse®, Crème Fraîche® de beauté, Rêve de Miel®, Nuxellence®.
With “Instinctive Beauty”, NUXE is seeking to inject life into its vision of an instinctive and unique beauty that puts each woman back in touch with her deep nature.
Nuxe puts research and excellence above all. We believe in awakening the senses whilst harnessing the full force of nature and the power of science. A subtle blend resulting in products that are an absolute joy to use. A sensory pleasure that draws on the gifts of Nature.
Nuxe ventures deep into the heart of nature to extract plants that are rarely used in skincare, harvesting the most precious molecules for use in innovative formulas.
All Nuxe products are made in France at the fully renovated Nuxe factory. This means the company is an integral part of Cosmetic Valley which is home to some of the biggest names in French cosmetics.
Nuxe draws on the power of a prodigious Nature that reveals each woman’s unique beauty. Nuxe is committed to respecting ethical policies that protect the beauty of Nature and of women.
Nuxe is committed to making all customers look and feel beautiful, and skillfully formulates its products to high standards. We do not use parabens, mineral oils, substances of animal origin or plastic micro-beads and we guarantee all our products are of high quality, made in France, not tested on animals and comply with the regulations in force.
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win 1 of 4 NUXE Best Seller Gift Sets valued at R 780 each which includes:
- 30ml Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Purpose Dry Oil
- 10ml Huile Prodigieuse Shimmer Dry Oil
- 15g Reve de Miel Lip Balm
- 30ml Crème Fraiche de Beauté Cream
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 24 May 2020.
- You must 18 and above to qualify for this competition.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.