The beginning of a relationship oftentimes brings along feelings of passion, happiness and loads of intimacy.
If this is what you and your partner are currently experiencing, your relationship may be in its honeymoon phase.
Here are signs that you and your boo are still in the honeymoon phase of your relationship, as explained by Marriage.
- Your partner is always on your mind: You may find yourself constantly thinking or talking about your partner, even turning a conversation towards your relationship.
- You rarely argue: There is seldom a disagreement between you and your partner. Opting to agree with your partner instead of quarrelling will less likely make you feel like you had to compromise or give something up.
- You are physically intimate: You and your partner just cannot keep your hands off each other! You often indulge in public displays of affection and private time.
- Your energy is increased: With your heightened emotions and sexual feelings driving you, you may be up to do anything, as long as you get to spend that time with your partner.
- You look at your similarities more than your differences: You focus more on what you have in common which can help strengthen connections and create more enjoyable experiences for you and your partner, fostering a sense of unity and harmony.
- You always try to prioritise your partner: You may tend to neglect time spent with your family and friends, prioritising more time with your partner. Although you are in the honeymoon phase, it is not a good idea to forget your loved ones as they too play a significant role in your life.