The Screen Actors Guild Awards (SAG) took place in the US last night and the red carpet was lit! Here are a few of our favourite and not so wonderful looks.
1. Viola Davis has a definite style and it works for her. Solid colours and interesting structure. This look is no different.
2. New mom, Kerry Washington is radiant in this Roberto Cavalli white Swarovski crystal leopard embroidered gown.
3. Janelle Monáe who usually slays in her monochrome choices let us down this time. The dress is too frilly for our tastes.
4. Naomie Harris is gorgeous in this simple yet sexy jumpsuit.
5. We love the fact that Thandi Newton tried something different but unfortunately this dress did nothing for her.
6. Definitely our favourite look of the day. Taraji P. Henson is everything in this romantic Reem Acra dress! Yaass!
7. Love the shape of Tracee Ellis Ross’ dress. Such understated elegance.
8. Yara Shahidi is fast becoming one of our fave young fashionista’s. The Black.ish star is stunning in her colourful frock.
9. Octavia Spencer looked beautiful in a classic black dress. She proves that sometimes simple is the way to go.
I do not want to miss the opportunity to highlight the elegance of this dress for a woman with curves … It looks impeccable and classy. Applause for you Octavia…is so lovely!!!! @therealoctaviaspencer #tipsdemodabymolisset #sags #sagawards2017 #sagawards #blackdress #blackstyle #fashionlovers #bloggerfashion #hautecouture #hautecouturedress #octaviaspencer
10. Another black dress that got a thumbs up from us. Chrissy Teigen is a stunner in this tuxedo inspired dress.