Since inception in 2010, the TOPS at SPAR Bierfest has delivered South Africans a taste of the Munich Oktoberfest right to their doorsteps. The country’s biggest annual, national touring festival of Bavarian bier culture revels in all that is good about bier, bratwursts, pretzels, frauleins and of course – the music they call “oompah!”
“In 2016, as we mark our sixth year of being SA’s favourite bierfest, we thought it was time to shake things up!” comments Bierfest owner, Andrew Douglas.
But it’s not just live music that bier lovers can look forward to at the TOPS at SPAR Bierfest, the Brauhaus hours are filled with opportunities for audience participation where traditional Bavarian bierfest activities are the name of the game and where amazing prizes can be won!
Tickets are on sale now and designed to accommodate any budget – be it a Standard Bier Hall ticket to simply gain access right through to some great value hospitality options if you are entertaining clients or guests. Tickets are available in tables of 6 or 8 and single tickets start at R125 each. If there is one piece of advice organisers can offer, it is “book early to avoid disappointment and secure the best seats in the brauhaus, book for all your friends and make a special day out of it!”
Durban – Event 1 (Fri, 30 Sept, 2016 | 18h00 – 23h00)
Durban – Event 2 (Sat, 1 Oct, 2016 | 11h00 – 16h00)
Durban – Event 3 (Sat, 1 Oct, 2016 | *18h00 – 23h00)
You can win tickets for you and a partner simply by following us on Twitter and then filling in the form below.
[gravityform id=”49″ title=”false” description=”false”]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes on the 27th of September 2016
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on the 28th of September 2016.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.