SA’s biggest act, acclaimed DJ and music producer Black Coffee has assembled an artist line-up for a guaranteed roadblock event at FNB Stadium Outer Fields on Saturday the 3rd of December. Phase 1 tickets are sold-out and Phase 2 tickets are currently selling like hotcakes! Black Coffee Block Party’s first phase artist announcement comprised of titans of South Africa’s music scene including the inimitable host Black Coffee, hip-hop mega-star Cassper Nyovest, rap demi-god Riky Rick and industry legend Osckido.
The second phase #BCBP2016 artist reveal now adds to this impressive line-up. Freshest kid on the scene, Nasty C brings the fire with his smooth spitting and hard-hitting lyrics. At only 19 years of age his debut album No. 1 on iTunes and dominated the airwaves with smash hits “Hell Naw”, “Switched Up”, and “Juice Back”. And firm Metro FM favourite, Naked DJ joins him to round out the #BCBP2016 hip-hop stronghold.
In addition, #BCBP2016 will present electrifying live performances from two of the country’s most celebrated acts. The genre defying mix of live instruments, house beats and dazzling stage show of critically acclaimed duo, Goldfish has seen them headlining Amsterdam’s Olympic stadium and garner a residency at Pacha Ibiza. The chart topping trio Mi Casa, consisting of Mo-T on trumpet, Duda on keys and beats, and J’Something on vocals will also take to the stage and serve up their unique fusion of jazz, soul, funk, and pop to the masses on 3 December.
SA music industry aficionado DJ Tira, the founder of Afrotainment and co-owner of Fact Durban Rocks, Soulistic Music’s rising star and SAMA nominee, Da Capo, Metro FM favourite Naked DJ, and newcomer Mike Anthony are added to the heavyweight house line-up. Lastly, after a very tight competition to open at the #BCBP2016, Eastern Cape’s very own Yoba Unltd won with the support of his fans. Expect sizzling afro-house vibes and deep, soul stirring rhythm for days!
FULL ARTIST LINE-UP:
General Access: R 180.00
VIP Village: R 680.00
V-VIP & Artist Area: R 1,700.00
Platinum Lounge & Deck: R 3, 250.00
Platinum Booth: R 34, 200.00 (Per booth of 10 people)
Tickets available from Shoprite Checkers or online from:
You can win a ticket for yourself and a partner by following us on Twitter and then filling in the form below.
[gravityform id=”59″ title=”false” description=”false”]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes on the 28th of November 2016
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on the 29th of November 2016.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.