For our first summer show of 2019, we return to Stellenbosch at the scenic Blaauwklippen Vineyards and we then close off the year with our ever-popular Irene event at Cornwall Hill College in Pretoria. As always, expect a proudly South African celebration of artisan craft, design, decor, fashion, food and so much more… a true inspiring experience.
Our new Cape Town venue at Jan van Riebeeck High School proved to be a great fit for SA’s original artisan ‘up’-market. Working with key Cape Town tourism industry partners ensured a big uptrend in foreign visitors to the show. It was then on to St David’s Marist Inanda in Sandton for our first Joburg show of the year (yes, there will be another!).
These two shows have already launched over 70 brand new Makers – many of whom reported record sales, so a heartfelt thank you to the SA public who continue to boost our artisan SME economy.
And so to the big news… Late August sees KAMERS/Makers returning to St John’s College for a much-requested second Joburg show! We are so excited to return to this iconic venue, introducing a further 60+ never-before-seen Makers at this show, plus more than 100 of your favourites in a bumper spring celebration.
Enter this comeptition to stand a chance to win 1 of 5 double tickets for any of the below Kamers/Makers shows:
KAMERS/Makers 2019 Joburg
- A brand new show!
- 27 August Moonlight Market Opening Night in aid of Realema, R150pp, 4-8pm
- 28 August – 1 September, 9am – 5pm
- St John’s College, Houghton
KAMERS/Makers 2019 Stellenbosch
- 29 October – 3 November, 9am – 5pm
- Blaauwklippen Vineyards
KAMERS/Makers 2019 Irene, Pretoria
- 3-8 December, 9am – 5pm
- Cornwall Hill College
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 31 August 2019.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.