Happy Family Organics is a mom-founded and parent-operated premium organic food company that has changed the way we feed our children.
In 2003, Founder Shazi Visram saw her friend, a new mom, struggle to find healthy food options for her baby. With this personal experience, and her research on the dramatic increases in negative health trends in children, she found her purpose: give babies their healthiest, happiest beginning by offering parents organic, thoughtfully-made food that will set them on a positive trajectory.
Our Mission: Driven at the Core
Since the very beginning, our founder Shazi Visram had a vision that Happy Family Organics would change the trajectory of children’s health through nutrition.
We are proud to say that this mission has not changed. We will stay steadfast in driving toward this North Star. We will positively affect the long-term health of ALL children through nutrition and give access to the best and cleanest organic nutrition possible. Our mentality will always be “babies first.”
Relentless & Progressive Innovation
We always have and always will constantly push the boundaries to give parents access to the best products, solutions and resources for them and their family’s ever-changing needs.
We incorporate the latest nutritional trends and scientific knowledge with our team of partners, including registered dietitians, nutritionists, lactation consultants and medical professionals. Together, we are driven by the long-term health and safety of children.
We pioneer new solutions in the category and continue to be leaders, as we have since 2006 – by bringing “firsts” to market (example: first gluten-free snack for baby, first to use superfood chia as an ingredient for toddlers, first clear pouch/transparency story, to name a few!)
Enter this competition to stand a chance to win 1 of 4 Happy Family hampers valued at R 400 each which include:
- Happy Baby Puffs
- Happy Baby Yogis
- Happy Tot Oat Bars
- Happy Tot I Love My Veggies Pouches x 4
- Happy Tot Alphabet Snacks
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 30 April 2020.
- You must 18 and above to qualify for this competition.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The prize may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.