Stand a chance of winning 1 of 5 bottles of Richelieu brandy, engraved with a name of your choice.
Better than a message in a bottle (because then it would have to be empty) is a message on a bottle – a bottle filled with the world’s best brandy, that is.
Looking for something special for your dad this Father’s day? Engraving stations have been set-up at five Makro stores around Gauteng, where engravers will be present to write a personalised message to your dad on your chosen bottle of brandy. “This will create a unique gift that will that will be treasured as much as the spirit within,” said Distell Brandy Ambassador Nick Holdcroft.
The selection of award-winning South African potstill brandies which are available for the special offer include Richelieu 10, Klipdrift Gold and Oude Meester Demant, Reserve and Soverein. Each of these brandies has won numerous tasting awards at international competitions proving them worthy for your father.
Each Father’s Day message can be a maximum of 40 characters, which will be hand engraved onto the bottle.
The engraving stations are open at selected Makro stores from June 12 -29
To stand the chance of winning a bottle for your dad, simply fill in the form below.
[gravityform id=”22″ title=”false” description=”false”]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes 16 June 2016
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on the 19th of June 2016.
- All winners have to be able to transport themselves to the premiere and back.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.