Yanga Ntshakaza isn’t too new to the industry, but his music and talent is fresh; that’s why you have to know more about him.
By Boitumelo Mmakou
- His new single, Mantshingilane, is making waves in the hip-hop industry. After the song debuted on radio charts, it’s clear that Yanga is here to stay.
- Musical success isn’t a first for Yanga, as his first single, Awuth’Yam – which he released in October 2014 and featured AKA and Kid X – was also another club banger.
- His talents prove how mature his sound is. Yanga got his musical break in 2014 after featuring on AKA’s Run Jozi track.
- He also made an impressive feature on DJ Vigilante’s Sorry Makhe track, where he provided another hook and featured alongside Kid X, Maggz & L-Tido.
- Word on the street is he is working on his debut album. We can’t wait to hear it, and you shouldn’t either!