Mugler Alien Essence Absolue ….Quintessentially Alien…
A new interpretation of Alien – intense, precious. A new, magnetic version of Alien, Essence Absolue expands and enriches Alien’s universe like never before. Crafted with the finest materials, it offers an olfactory alternative to the original Eau de Parfum. An intense amber, floral, vanilla perfume, its trail is a sensory treasure in three “revelations”:
- An intense floral revelation: sparkling and sensual
- The radiant and powerful heat of the solar flowers, Sambac jasmine and Heliotrope.
- A mystical revelation: astonishing, opulent, mysterious
With its enigmatic name, Cashmeran wood offers distinctive, generous notes that sublimate the fragrance.
An amber vanilla revelation: rich, haunting, highly addictive
Alien Essence Absolue fully blossoms in the sumptuous harmony of a White Amber and Vanilla chord.
To win a bottle, follow us on Twitter and then fill in the form below.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes on the 31st of October 2017.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by e-mail.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.