The 21st annual South African Style Awards took place this weekend at Sandton’s Diamond walk. The awards which celebrate the country’s most stylish celebs revealed the winners last week and hosted the ceremony to celebrate and award the 2017 winners.
Here’s a look at the fashion. Which one is your fave?
1. Luthando LootLove Shosha chose a simple white frock.
2. Amanda Du Pont stunned in a white dress with beautiful lace-work on the sheer top.
3. Ayanda Thabethe looked dashing in a pink dress with flower details on the bust.
4. Penny Lebyane looked statuesque in a velvet blackless dress.
5. Basetsana Kumalo looked amazing in a sky blue sequinned dress.
6. Kefilwe Mabote brought back old Hollywood glam in a 1920’s inspired look.
If you told me seven years ago this is the woman I would have become, I probably wouldn’t have believed you. All I intended on doing was just living my life the way I wanted and sharing my style days with people who chose to follow me. What has evolved from this has been monumentally life changing! Receiving The Next Big Thing Award at the #SAStyleAwards17 is an absolute honour! Thank you to every single one of you who follow me and for your ongoing support. I know I wouldn’t be where I am today without you. Dress @lamancheofficial Hair styled by @lajawihair Make up @celestemakeup
7. Nhlanhla Nciza was bright in a yellow off-the-shoulder dress.
8. Bridget Masinga looked gorgeous in a multi-coloured floral dress.
9. Yvonne Chaka-Chaka went for a red cocktail dress.
10. Thembisa Mdoda wore a blue ombre multi-layered dress.