#CaptureYourMoments with Drostdy-Hof’s newest digital campaign
Drostdy Hof, a brand steeped in winemaking tradition, and one that is built off the foundation of living in the now by pausing to appreciate life’s smaller moments, has launched a new digital campaign aimed at capturing and celebrating its consumers’ everyday experiences through photography.
The cornerstone of the #CaptureYourMoments campaign, a Drostdy-Hof microsite – available on both iOS and Android devices – will allow consumers to upload three of their favourite photographs from the photo library on their mobile device or from Facebook. Users will then be able to choose a photograph filter and include an optional message, before downloading the photograph montage and sharing it on their own social media channels.
Uploaded photographs will also stand to be featured on a number of 3mx6m branded digital billboards across Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town, during the months of April and May, bringing the campaign and Drostdy-Hof’s consumers’ experiences to life even further. Users also stand a chance to win 1 of 100 branded digital photo frames displaying their #CaptureYourMoments photographs, to be cherished in their homes or offices and again remind them to stop and live in the moment.
“Drostdy Hof prides itself as being an unintimidating everyday wine for all occasions and wants to encourage consumers to capture and appreciate those everyday moments which often pass by unnoticed. A photograph tells a story of a moment in time and a memory made. No matter the occasion, our everyday experiences should be celebrated and remembered, and Drostdy Hof wanted to do this in an innovative and larger-than-life way,” says Frans Booysen, Marketing Manager of Accessible Wines at Distell.
To #CaptureYourMoments, visit the campaign microsite here and stay updated with brand news as well as join the Drostdy-Hof social media community on Facebook, and Instagram. For more information on Drostdy-Hof Wines, available at leading outlets countrywide, visit us here.
Enter below and Stand a chance to win a Drostdy Hof hamper valued at R1000 (hamper includes 1x digital photo frame and 2 bottles of Drostdy Hof)
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
1. Competition closes on 13 May 2018.
2. There is a limit of five entries per user.
3. No under 18s are allowed to enter.
4. The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
5. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
7. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
8. The competition is open to South African residents only.
9. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
10. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
11. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
12. Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
13. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
14. When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.