KOO Baked Beans are delicious, versatile, can be enjoyed on toast for breakfast or straight from the can for lunch or they can make a great addition to any recipe. Try this tasty KOO Mixed Bean and Salsa Salad recipe which is the ideal partner to summer meals. This recipe calls for KOO Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce, but with so many KOO Baked Bean flavours to choose from, you may find yourself experimenting with them all to find your favourite flavour combination.
To inspire your culinary skills, KOO is giving away four KOO hampers valued at R500 each, filled with KOO merchandise and a range of KOO products. Visit us here for recipe inspiration and dish up more love with KOO!
KOO Mixed Bean and Salsa Salad
Serves 4 -6
- 1 can (410g) KOO BAKED BEANS IN TOMATO SAUCE
- 1 can (410g) KOO BLACK BEANS IN MEXICAN STYLE SAUCE
- 1 can (410g) KOO WHOLE KERNEL CORN IN BRINE, drained
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 green pepper, finely diced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cucumber, diced
- Fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 45ml (3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Toss together KOO BAKED BEANS, BLACK BEANS, WHOLE KERNEL CORN, tomatoes, red pepper, red onion, cucumber, coriander and avocado in a bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper, drizzle with olive and toss lightly. Refrigerate before serving.
[gravityform id=”257″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]
- Competition closes on 29 November 2019.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.