The 3rd annual Soweto Kota Festival will take place on 7 and 8 September 2019, and SASKO, the experts in milling and baking, is proud to announce it has renewed its sponsorship for the third year.
The SASKO Soweto Kota Festival will take place at the Elkah Cricket Oval in Rockville, Soweto. It is the perfect venue for families and friends to come together to celebrate their heritage and sample the best kotas in Soweto. There will also be a wide selection of entertainers there on the day to ensure everyone lingers longer to dance, or lounge on the lawns in appreciation of our local talent – and the best kotas in town.
September is Heritage month, and SASKO is a brand that is over 80 years old, and seeped in heritage. This year, South Africa celebrate 25 years of democracy and the Festival will honor this as its set to wow.
Tickets to the Festival are available for purchase at Checkers, OK, Computicket and Shoprite. Kids under four enter mahala. Tickets are only R60 for adults, and R20 for children between 4-12 years old.
To find out more about the event, visit SASKO Soweto Kota Festival.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 30 August 2019.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.