CHOOSING THE RIGHT PAD FOR YOUR FLOW
Choosing the right pad for your flow is sometimes a challenge for many women because there are just so many choices, absorbencies and types available. Kotex is shedding some light on choosing the right Pad or Tampon for you.
What is important to remember is that each and every woman is different. No woman experiences their period the same and because of this it is important for a woman to listen to her body and take note of her own flow. Some women may also find that their flow increases while they sleep. All of these elements will have an effect on choosing the type of Pad or Tampon that best suits you.
Your go to pad guide:
• Ultra-thin pads: These thin Pads come in normal and super sizes. Normal for the medium or regular flow, super for those heavier days. (This is indicated by the number of ‘drops’ on the packaging). Kotex® Ultra-Thin Pads offer you discretion and 3-in-1 benefits: Protection against leakage, maximum comfort and a perfect fit with your body. Designed with an innovative core for instant absorption and protection against leakage.
• Maxi pads: These practical Pads are thicker for heavy flow and are especially useful for the busy woman who is always on the move. Maxi Pads come in normal and super sizes. The Kotex® All Nighter® Pad is just one of the maxi pads that Kotex offers. It has ultimate all-round protection for when you need it most. Designed for maximum comfort, it’s the longest and widest Pad offering back and side leakage protection. Whether you use it day or night, it meets your needs.
• Panty-liners: It is very common for women to experience discharge during the day which is why using Panty Liners is a great way to keep fresh and clean daily. Panty Liners are very discreet which makes them perfect for everyday use. The Kotex Liners are designed to be worn with both normal panties and G-Strings. The Kotex design range is individually folded and wrapped for convenience and hygiene, this liner features gorgeous, stylish designs to instantly uplift your mood.
• Tampons: Similar to Pads, Tampons are made to absorb your menstrual flow. Kotex has three different sized Tampons; mini Tampons for a light flow, normal Tampons for a medium flow and super for a heavy flow. The Kotex Tampons also have a unique blue ultra-absorbent zone for extra leakage protection, so you never have to worry about any accidents.
Next time you are standing in the isle not sure of which Pad to choose just think about your flow and your lifestyle and take it from there.
To enter the competition, simply follow us on Twitter and fill in the form below.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED
1. Competition closes on the 31st of March 2018.
2. There is a limit of five entries per user.
3. No under 18s are allowed to enter.
4. The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
5. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
7. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
8. The competition is open to South African residents only.
9. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
10. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
11. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
12. Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
13. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
14. When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.