The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin may be gone, but she’s left behind an incomparable legacy.
We pay tribute to her through some of her the most memorable and soul-stirring performances.
1. Her performance at Martin Luther King Jr’s funeral.
2. When she performed (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman at the Kennedy Centre Honours.
3. Her performance at Barrack Obama’s inauguration.
4. When she closed off the Women of Soul concert with Amazing Grace.
SEE ALSO: Aretha Franklin reportedly gravely ill
5. Her I Dreamed A Dream at Bill Clinton’s inauguration.