Summer’s here and our Fashion Editor, Ayanda Ngcobo, got a sneak peek into the season’s latest fashion trends from mrp and has come up with four on-trend outfit combos that won’t hurt your bank balance!
The first must-have look Ayanda selected is 70’s-inspired and breaks all the rules by mixing retro designs, bright colours and patterns. Don’t be shy to combine paint-splattered shorts with a retro crop top or an easy-breezy layered top. Paired with Gladiator Sandals that are still hot this season, this look is light and perfect for the warm days ahead.
Summer is all about good times with friends and family, late-night parties and relaxing; and the new mrp summer range reflects just that. There’s everything from beach and active wear to casual looks and an elegant collection for a night out.
In the coming weeks, we will reveal Ayanda’s other favourite looks from the latest mrp summer collection. Follow her style advice and you’ll always be at the height of fashion this summer. Inspired? Check out the full mrp summer range here .
Be a Beach Babe with mrp
This pastel and denim outfit is all about good summer vibes. It’s ideal for the beach or a sunny day in the park. Match your denim shorts with a slouchy printed tank top or a boxy fit top – take your pick. And don’t forget comfy navy lace-ups.
Vamp it up with mrp
This edgy outfit is perfect for summer parties and late night clubbing. Combine a black mesh top with this very sexy pencil skirt that will accentuate your shape in all the right places. Pair with interlaced wedges and for that finishing touch, accessorise with chunky jewellery like this gold statement bracelet.
Go laid-back chic with mrp
Combine a printed slouchy t-shirt with faded denim dungarees because let’s be honest, they never go out of style. You can never go wrong with black toe cap lace-ups (which can be worn with just about any outfit). Up the style ante with this super stylish leopard print diamante watch. All these elements come together to create a casual yet very fashionable look.
You can create endless fresh looks to suit your taste with the summer range from mrp – no matter what you’ll be getting up to these holidays. Visit mrp.com [hyperlink] to see the wide selection of colours, styles and textures. Even better, their affordable fashion will be delivered directly to your door.
Win with mrp!
Look out for Ayanda’s summer fashion picks from mrp’s new range on our Facebook page. Tag the item you love the most and you could win one of four R250 mrp.com fashion vouchers.
Read the competition terms and conditions here.
mrp BONA competition Terms and Conditions:
- The mrp competition will run on BONA’s digital channels from 24 November to 7 December 2014.
- There are four R250 mrp.com fashion vouchers up for grabs.
- Winners will be randomly selected and notified during the week commencing 8 December 2014 and will receive their prizes within a month of notification.
- There is a limit of four entries per reader (i.e. you can tag each of the four mrp ecards on the BONA Facebook page once).
- Caxton Magazines’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- General Terms & Conditions here.