Here’s who we spotted slaying over weekend. Which celeb look is your best?
By: Ayanda Ngcobo
1. Bokang Montjane-Tshabalala exudes elegance and glamour in a pastel pink dress.
2. Dineo Moeketsi leaves us breathless in traditional attire. If this look is anything to go by, it’s safe to say that she will one day make an absolutely beautiful bride.
3. Khanyi Mbau is edgy and cool in studs, sparkles and leather.
4. Mbali Nkosi is working every trend from head to toe. Slay on girl!!
5. Minnie Dlamini does Greece in style and leaves us seriously envious of her fabulously fashionable life.
6. Nomzamo Mbatha is summertime fine at the Veuve Clicquot Polo in New York City.
Thank you @vividluxury @anina_malherbelan @rykneethling @chanel_ponto @masitontsi @valdevieevents and @veuveclicquot and of course, my team @pumzano @myuncuratedlife for such a stunning experience. Last year I won Best Dressed female at the #VCPoloClassic in Cape Town. This year I had the honour of HOSTING it and then fast track to an exclusive invitation from the Veuve international Team to join them in New York for a 3-day affair? Wowza! Joy is overflowing from every single pore! #VCPoloClassic #VCPC10
7. Ntando Kunene proves that you can never go wrong in jeans and a white top.
8. This belted grey two piece is feminine and sophisticated so it’s no surprise Pearl pulls it off so well.