This past Saturday, celebs donned their best and headed to the races for the Sun Met in Cape Town. With the official theme being Decades of Glamour, they sure did not disappoint. We check out who wore what.
By: Ayanda Ngcobo
1. Amanda du-Pont was fresh in floral print. She looked elegant and summery.
2. Basetsana Khumalo showed up and showed off in pink lace. Her headpiece was a talking point for all the right reasons.
3. Stylish couple Dineo Moeketsi and Solo were a match made in fashion heaven. They seldom disappoint when it comes to looking good, so we were happy to see that once again, they were spot on.
4. Jessica Nkosi meshed sexy with sophistication and the result was a winner.
5. We love it when celebs dress age-appropriate. Khanya Mkangisa brought a playful twist to the event in a tasselled 20s-inspired mini dress; beautiful!
6. Khanyi Mbau’s golden wrap dress was just that, golden. She looked fierce and stunning, and remains one of our most memorable looks of the day.
7. Nomuzi dazzled in all black. If we had her legs, we would also not hold back from flashing them.
8. Thando Thabethe was a disco diva in a metallic two piece. The colour was bang on trend, plus every woman loves a bit of sparkle.
9. A thigh-high slit, ruching in all the right places with a touch of embellishment, yes Thuli, yes!