This year, The Wedding Expo in association with Sun International, will be taking place in Johannesburg on the 29th and 30th September 2018 at the Sun Park at Carnival City. This bespoke event venue is a perfect match for The Wedding Expo and promises to be nothing short of spectacular.
The Wedding Expo has been running since 2002 and hosts four exhibitions a year. The team works all year to promote the bridal industry within South Africa and they have to date organised 37 successful bridal exhibitions.
At the Wedding Expo you’ll find everything from the perfect stationery, beautiful blooms and breath-taking wedding gowns to gorgeous jewellery, tantalising table décor and hedonistic honeymoons. Also on hand will be South Africa’s top wedding planners, photographers and caterers, each with a wealth of experience, expertise and advice on how to tailor your wedding to your individual needs.
“As a digital wedding planning platform we decided to take a stand at The Wedding Expo in the hope that we could gain exposure to thousands of people in a short period of time. Our main aim was to gain a spike in users/customers on our platform. We indeed achieved our goal and more!” says Bruce Kay, co-founder of Bloom Weddings. “We were pleasantly surprised at what we achieved in August 2017 and as a result have committed to all 4 shows in 2018. We found the physical presence at TWE not only helped us gain exposure, but also engaging with that amount of people helped give us the assurance that our business is very relevant and got wonderful feedback from the aspiring couples.”
If you visit The Wedding Expo at the Sun Park at Carnival City then you are also eligible to enter the incredible “Win a Wedding” competition – this is certainly a bride’s dream come true! You can also expect to be wowed by the beautiful wedding dress couture during the two daily Fashion Shows, have your tastebuds enticed at the Cake Tasting Stand, gain valuable menu insight during the Foodie Fest Chef demonstrations by Hanroe Erasmus, Executive Chef of The Palace Hotel at Sun City Resort, as well as music thorughout the day on the outside stage. These all promise to be highlights to help plan and enjoy your special day.
Dates: 29th and 30th September 2018
Venue: Sun Park at Carnival City Casino & Hotel
Tickets: R120 per adult and R 30 per child (2 -12 years) person online at TicketPro or at the door
Time: 9am to 5pm daily
Visit www.wedding-expo.co.za for more information.
To enter to win tickets for yourself and a partner; follow us on Twitter and fill in the form below.
[gravityform id=”187″ title=”false” description=”false”]
1. Competition closes on 27 September 2018
2. There is a limit of five entries per user.
3. The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
4. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
6. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
7. The competition is open to Johannesburg residents only.
8. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
19. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
10. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
11. Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
12. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
13. When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.