One of the most exciting events of the year is around the corner and we can’t wait! It’s going to be a full day affair at the BET Experience Africa packed with lots of entertainment at the TicketPro Dome on Saturday, 12 December.
The party starts at 12pm and there are a variety of activities taking place during the day. These include:
- Genius Talks headlined by Minister Fikile Mbalula and Nikiwe Bikitsha
- Hunting for Kicks hosted by Mkay Frash
- Celebrity Basketball
- Comedy Central Stage with SA’s hottest comedians David Kau, Celeste Ntuli, Tats Nkonzo, Jason Goliath, Joey Rasdien, John Vlismas, Skhumba and Kenyan funnyman Churchill
- Fashion Catwalk in partnership with AFI showcasing fashion by NN Vintage, Loin Cloth & Ashes, Tuelo Nguyuza Collectiv, KL Tsotetsi, Rich Mnisi and many more!
In the evening, international super stars like Maxwell, Raphael Saadiq and Mary J. Blige will take to the stage with many others. We’ll also experience the sounds of Euphonik, Monique Bingham, Black Motion, AKA and Nathi.
This definitely sounds like a historic evening. To ensure that you don’t miss out, we’re giving away tickets to the event. You can win a ticket for yourself and a partner valued at R550 each PLUS a Raphael Saadiq CD valued R140.
All you have to do is follow Bona Magazine on Twitter and then fill in the form below.
Tickets are on sale now at www.ticketpro.co.za. Ticket prices (which include access to the Festival Stage, Comedy Stage, Genius Talks, Hunting for Kicks and the concert) range from R550 on the mezzanine level to R850 (floor standing), R1250 (floor bleachers) and Golden Circle at R1500. Students get a 10% discount with the use of unique code STUDENT.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The giveaway closes at midnight on December 8 2015.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on 9 December 2015.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.