Designed like no other razor to protect skin from irritation
Schick Hydro 5 has been voted “Product of the year 2017”
We are extremely proud to announce that Schick Hydro 5 has been voted “Product of the year 2017” in a survey of over 5000 South African consumers in the Male Grooming category.
So what makes Schick Hydro 5 Product of the Year in its category? While Current Schick razors perform and delivers on consumer needs, the latest Schick innovation uses a smart proprietary design to deliver improved lubrication and performance. Combining years of development and testing, with key features such as a new hydrating gel reservoir, advanced skin guards, reduced blade span, a newly developed handle and a flip trimmer, Schick Hydro 5 is designed to protect skin from irritation like no other razor as well as giving men the clean-shaven result that they want.
A sceptic might say, “It’s just a shave!” but men know that a refreshed shaving experience can invigorate their entire attitude, influence how they feel and present themselves throughout the day-or night-and help them feel more confident. Schick Hydro 5 liberates men to stand up to their facial hair and, defying irritation, take back their shaves and free their skin. Now men can reap all the benefits they say shaving – with Schick Hydro 5 delivering a remarkable and unique shaving experience.
You can win an awesome hamper with:
1 x Schick Hydro 5 Razor @ R119,99
2 x Schick Hydro 5 Blades R229,00
Fill in the form below to enter.
[gravityform id=”95″ title=”false” description=”false”]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes on the 16th of June 2017.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on the 17th of June 2017.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only contacted winners will be permitted entry into the cinema.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.