A love of nature and belief in its healing powers have always been at the heart of the work of the pioneer of natural health Alfred Vogel (1902-1996). This means certified organic produce and sustainable use of natural resources.
Good health depends on the harmonious interplay of many factors – a balanced lifestyle, psychological well being, vitality, sufficient exercise, a healthy diet and natural remedies. This principle is reflected in the A.Vogel product range.
A.Vogel products are manufactured using methods that are as close to nature as possible. At the heart of our activities is a sustainable approach to natural resources. Among the key features of A.Vogel products are the use of certified organic raw material grown in healthy soil, and the use of extracts from freshly harvested plants wherever possible. A. Vogel means:
- Effective natural remedies
- Healthy dietary products
- Reliable health information
With A.Vogel products, you can confidently rely on the three cornerstones upon which our company founder and the pioneer of natural health, Alfred Vogel, based his work.
For more information, visit their website.
To win the hamper fill in the form below.
[gravityform id=”37″ title=”false” description=”false”]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes on the 31st of August 2016
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on the 2nd of September 2016.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.