The Hot Toddy range has been developed from remedies passed down through generations, incorporating secret recipes families have faithfully relied on for centuries to assist in treating colds and flu. Today we have the convenience of having these tried and trusted remedies formulated to meet a family’s health needs in the Hot Toddy range of products.
The Hot Toddy range, consisting of seven products, are free from aspirin and caffeine, and can be used to complement other treatments or as an alternative. Perfect for the first-aid cupboard, the range is suitable for the whole family, from children through to the elderly; and includes:
- For adults: Soothing Hot Drink sachets, Soothing Cough lozenges, Hot Toddy tea, Fast Recovery capsules and Cold & Flu Relief effervescents.
- For the kids: A yummy syrup to help ease colds & flu and delicious tasting lollies to soothe sore throats.
Fill in the form below to enter.
[gravityform id=”106″ title=”false” description=”false”]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes on the 23rd of July 2017.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on the 24th of July 2017.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.