adidas, apparel sponsor for Orlando Pirates Football Club is giving away the team’s 2015/16 season Home jersey to 3 lucky Bona readers.
OPFC and adidas retained the jersey’s iconic black strip, and returned to the popular V-neck shape for the 2015/16 season. It has a lighter shading on the chest which gives it more depth and striking modern look. The ladies version of the jersey is available at adidas Performance stores nationwide and online at adidas.co.za.
Stand a chance to win your very own ladies’ cut Bucs jersey with adidas and OPFC, answer the question below.
Tell us what Orlando Pirates is affectionately known as
Answer the question below and fill in the form to win. Good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The giveaway closes at midnight on November 23 2015.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email by 26 November 2015.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.