DISARONNO, the world’s favourite Italian liqueur, is back this holiday season with a unique new look designed by none other than Roberto Cavalli!
The luxury fashion brand has dressed the iconic bottle in a bold, vibrant and colourful style, for which it is famous throughout the world.
You can win yourself this bottle to share with friends this festive season or to give to a loved one as a truly unique Christmas gift.
To enter simply follow us on Twitter and then fill in the form below.
The DISARONNO ICON project is in its 3rd iteration this year, after the past partnerships with Italian fashion brands Moschino and Versace. The ICON project will continue its longtime support of the charity ‘Fashion 4 Development,’ sponsored by the United Nations. DISARONNO will once again donate part of the proceeds to the development of this unique project in Africa. The exclusive limited edition will be available from the beginning of October in all major stores across Makro and leading outlets countrywide. The suggested retail price of the 750ml bottle is R229.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The giveaway closes at midnight on December 13 2015.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on 14 December 2015.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.