The Activate for Ladies is a light-weight active shoe with breathable mesh and phylon outsole. The pink lace and side trim add a pop of colour and the comfort inner sock is removable for easy replacement if needed. It’s the perfect shoe for any activity! Available in sizes 3 to 8 at the following stockists: Watson Shoes, P.J Sports, Makro, STS Sports CC and T Birch & Co.
You can win a pair for yourself simply by filling in the form below.
[gravityform id=”40″ title=”false” description=”false”]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes on the 1st of September 2016
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on the 2nd of September 2016.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- All winners have to be able to transport themselves to the premiere and back.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.