Pearl Thusi attended the J Cole concert recently and we loved her make-up. Coloured eyeliner is one way of keeping up with the trends. It also adds colour to your make-up to enhance your looks.
By: Keletso Modisakeng
Pic: Pearl Thusi IG
- Coloured eyeliner may be intimidating at first, especially if you don’t know how or where to apply it.
- Apply it on your eyelid, instead of eyeshadow.
- Apply your blue, red or green liner on the outer rim of your eye, as seen on Pearl.
- Always pair your colour with a nude lipstick, as others may clash.
- Keep your eye clean, with natural or smoky shades when wearing coloured eyeliner.