Casual Day is South Africa’s leading fundraising & awareness campaign for persons with disabilities. The campaign encourages people to contribute financially through a small donation of R10 for a sticker. Casual Day also lobbies for the full inclusion and equity of persons with disabilities.
This year the Casual Day theme is Be an Everyday Hero with Persons with Disabilities. It’s an invitation to dress up as a hero on Casual Day, wear your Casual Day sticker with pride, and be mindful of a world that is not accommodating of persons with disabilities.
Help us raise this banner in 2018, BE AN EVERYDAY HERO with persons with disabilities on Casual Day Friday 7 September 2018.
Buy your Casual Day sticker from Edgars, Edgars Active, Edgars Connect, Jet, Jetmart, Boardmans, CNA, Game, DionWired, ToysRUs, BabiesRUs, Alpha Pharm and Express Stores.
Find out more information on Casual Day here.
Celebrating 20 years of hospitality, Birchwood Hotel & OR Tambo Conference Centre offers a selection of accommodation rooms, conference and events facilities as well as restaurants and dining options that are unmatched in Southern Africa. 665 varied rooms, over 60 venues (with capacities from 2 to 3000 delegates), a brand new Boma Semi-Outdoor Experience, Mangwanani Spa, Hotspot Bar, Grill at OneTwenty Steakhouse and so much more, means you are left spoilt for choice, ensuring a memorable multi-day stay.
You are invited to visit Birchwood and allow them to show you why they are truly, an unrivaled hospitality hub, just 7km from OR Tambo. Offering a complimentary shuttle service to the airport, including use of their airport lounge waiting area, as well as free transport to East Rand Mall too, there is simply nothing like Birchwood, and no facility that can offer what Birchwood can.
To learn more about this hotel visit www.birchwoodhotel.co.za.
Practical and handy, there’s a bag for every function. Make a professional impression with branded gift bags, totes, backpacks, laptop bags, toiletry and cosmetic bags, travel bags and accessories, coolers and more.
To see a wide selection of Busby bags visit their website.
All you have to do to stand a chance of winning is answer the simple question below:
When does Casual Day 2018 take place?
This great prize includes:
– 2 x Two nights for two people in one of the deluxe Suites, including breakfast
For both days.
– 1 x Two piece Busby travel set.
[gravityform id=”175″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]
1. Competition closes on the 6th of September 2018
2. There is a limit of five entries per user.
3. The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
4. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
6. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
7. The competition is open to South African residents only.
8. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
19. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
10. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
11. Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
12. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
13. When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.