As South Africa celebrates Women’s Month this August, Bavaria magnifies and highlights the vital role that women play in society: the mothers who raised us, and the daughters who continue to bind families together. Women are a source of power and a symbol of progress. Indeed, they are the very fabric that weaves our great nation together.
To celebrate women as everyday heroes, Bavaria threw a surprise baby shower for Itumeleng Nyathi, a Zimbabwean woman who left her country to pursue a brighter future in South Africa. In doing so, she had to walk away from her family and existing support systems. While in South Africa, Itumeleng met her husband Larry and they are now expecting their first child together, a baby girl arriving in September.
Itumeleng received a bumper supply of gifts at the event, courtesy of Bavaria and a Johannesburg Mom’s Group – who banded together to provide her with a stroller, car seat, cot, feeding chair, baby bath, bouncer, booster seat, and more. An extra special surprise awaited Itumeleng as she was reunited with her mother, whom she hadn’t seen in several years.
This heart-warming story has been turned into a special, shareable video for Women’s month: Please click here to watch.
Did you know that Bavaria 0.0% is safe for pregnant women? It contains no alcohol whatsoever.
R3000 Hamper contains:
- Rose Gold Transonic Bluetooth Earbuds
- Travel Bag with charging port
- A Ceramic Poykie Pot
- Gold 4000mAh Powerbank, Bluetooth Speaker and Pen Gift set
- Portable Braai & Cooler Set
- Snug Fast Wireless Car Charger
- A case of Bavaria 0.0% Strawberry
Watch the film on Bavaria’s Facebook page and answer the question, “What was Itumeleng’s second big surprise?”
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 31 August 2019.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.